November 7, 2023 - Special Election
- To be eligible to vote, residents must be registered in the Town of Northlake. Please contact the Denton County Elections Administration at (940) 349-3200 or visit Denton County Elections for more information. @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
The Town of Northlake Special Election will be held on Tuesday, November 7, 2023. Residents who are qualified voters will voting on the following:
- The issuance of $45,000,000 of general obligation bonds for acquiring, establishing, developing, constructing and equipping a new multipurpose sports and community venue facility, including concessions, parking facilities, road, street, water, sewer or park facilities or other infrastructure facilities located in proximity to the sports and community venue facility, and the levying of an ad valorem tax in payment thereof.
Sample Ballots can be viewed via the link below:
- Sample Ballot - Denton County Elections Administration
- Order of Special Election - Ordinance (Orden de Eleccion Especial)
- Notice of Special Election
- Voter Information Document
- Canvass Ordinance @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>
|August 21, 2023||Last Day to Order Election|
|October 10, 2023||Last day to register to vote|
|October 23, 2023||First day of early voting by personal appearance|
|October 27, 2023||Last day to submit application by mail for a ballot to be voted by mail|
|November 3, 2023|
Last day of early voting by personal appearance Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
|November 7, 2023||ELECTION DAY |
Hours: 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Voting & Results
- Early Voting & Locations
- Early Voting Roster
- Election Day Voting & Locations
- Election Day Results
During Early Voting, registered Town Voters can vote at ANY polling location throughout Denton County. A full list of locations can be viewed by accessing the Denton County Elections Administration.
Early Voting will begin October 23rd and end on November 3rd as follows:
Mon., Oct. 23 - Sat., Oct. 28
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Sun., Oct. 29
11:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Mon., Oct. 30 - Fri., Nov. 3
7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
|4195||Northlake Town Hall||1500 Commons Circle, Suite 300||Council Chambers||Northlake|
|4196||Northlake Town Hall||1500 Commons Circle, Suite 300||Council Chambers||Northlake|
|4216||Roanoke Public Library||308 S. Walnut St||Meeting Room A & B||Roanoke|
|4217||Denton County Southwest Courthouse||6200 Canyon Falls Dr||Community Room||Flower Mound|
|4218||Northlake Town Hall||1500 Commons Circle, Suite 300||Council Chambers||Northlake|
NOTE: ALL LOCATIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE - TO VERIFY PLEASE CHECK THE DENTON COUNTY ELECTION WEBSITE.