Utility Billing

We strive to give residents and commercial users the best and friendliest, quality service available. Please contact us with any questions or concerns you may have.

Start, Stop or Transfer Utility Service

If you are moving to Northlake please fill out this account setup form. Deposits will vary based on the size of the meter(s) placed at the house. The completed application and deposit may be submitted in person or by mail

To transfer service please complete and submit a water transfer form either in person, by mail, or email.  

To stop service please complete and submit a water disconnect form either in person, by mail, or email.

Please mail applications to:                                                                                         1500 Commons Circle                                                                                                 Suite 300                                                                                                                      Northlake, TX 76226


The Town of Northlake and CareFlite have partnered together to allow all water customers the opportunity to become CareFlite members for $1.00 per month through their water bill.  This includes all permanent members of the household.  Please see link for the membership application.

Report Water Issues

To report water problems or issues with your water service call Public Works Department at 940-242-5707 during office hours.

For after hours water emergencies call 972-943-4981.

Water Awareness

Year-round, water awareness, is in effect for all Northlake water customers.

Water Conservation

Water customers are requested to voluntarily reduce water use, to practice water conservation and to minimize water use for non-essential purposes. 

  • Limit landscaping watering at each service address 3 times per week.
  • No watering between the hours of 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. for efficient use of irrigation water.
  • Prior to filling any pool in excess of 10,000 gallons capacity (above ground or in-ground), the owner or the owner's representative shall apply for a scheduled filling date(s) and time with the director of public works.

Additional Information

View the following documents to set up new service or to see the latest Consumer Confidence Report submitted to the TCEQ.